For service to your equipment, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Dynapower U.S.A., and the product must be returned within the warranty period. To take advantage of the RMA policy, the following points must be observed:
- Dynapower itself does not give refunds, credits or offer product upgrades. For refunds please contact the vendor you purchased the product from.
- Proof of purchase (an invoice from the vendor) is required for warranty service.
- The customer is responsible for paying shipment charges when returning the product to Dynapower.
- This warranty policy covers U.S. customers only. All other countries contact your local customer support.
- Dynapower products sold from auction sites such as eBay, Amazon.com, private sellers, etc. cannot be honored.
1) Limited Liability Warranty
This limited warranty is extended only to the customer whose name is shown on the invoice, Dynapower will repair a product within the warranty period if it proves defective by reason of improper workmanship or material under normal use and service conditions. This limited warranty does not cover products which are damaged by accident, improper installation, misuse, lightning, fire, water or other acts of nature; or if the product is altered or repaired by anyone other than Dynapower.
The length of a warranty term may differ between product models as noted below:
- Sure Star Computer Co. Power Supply products – three (3) year warranty for Domestic (US) / one (1) year warranty for International
- Electronic Parts or Components of Rackmount/ PC Chassis – one (1) year warranty
- Dynapower Power Supply Products – one (1) year warranty
- Dynapower KVM and peripheral products – one (1) year warranty
Buyer agrees that any Netstor or BTO order (Built to Order) purchase orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable (“NCNR”).
Dynapower shall not be responsible for any hardware, software, firmware, information, or memory data of customer contained in, stored on, or integrated with any products returned to Dynapower pursuant to any warranty.
2) Tech Support Contact
If your Dynapower product shows signs of failure, you must first contact our Customer Support department to verify product failure. If a Dynapower Customer Support Representative cannot correct the problem and determines that the problem is a result of product failure covered under Dynapower warranty policy, a RMA Number will be issued.
3) RMA Information
The following information is required to assign an RMA number:
- Reseller information – where the item was purchased
- Your full name
- Your home address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Product Model or Part Number
- Invoice/ Proof of purchase
- Brief description of failure or problem
Please note that products returned without an RMA number will be rejected.
4) RMA Return Shipment
a) RMA Form
Select the following link to obtain the RMA Form.
Original packaging should be used if available to minimize the potential for shipment damage.
If items are damaged during the return shipment due to insufficient packaging, it will be left to Dynapower’s discretion to determine whether or not the product is repairable.
Note: For networking products (routers, adapters, switches, media converters, KVM and etc), do not include manuals, CD-Rom, power adapter, cables, mounting brackets or any other accessories when returning. Dynapower only replaces the defective unit and will not return other accessories.
Please follow these guidelines when returning product to Dynapower:
- Use the product original packaging if it is still available
- Ship the RMA items to the address provided
- Write the RMA Number on the shipping label
- Include a copy of completed RMA form inside the package
All RMA packages should be shipped to:
230 Paseo Sonrisa
Walnut, CA 91789
d) Shipping and Tracking
Please ship via traceable carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, or US Postal Service Priority Mail and be sure to retain the tracking information for your records. The customer is responsible for the product until it is received by Dynapower. Returns by Freight Collect or C.O.D. will be rejected.
5) RMA Repair and Test Procedures
All items returned under RMA will be repaired, or at Dynapower’s option replaced with rebuilt equivalents unit within ten (10) business days. If a returned product is determined to be damaged or misused, it may be deemed non-repairable at Dynapower’s determination.
All repaired parts will be successfully passed the appropriate manufacturing quality assurance test procedures. The repaired product will be shipped to customer via ground service.
The repaired product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or thirty (30) days whichever expires later.
6) RMA Closing Procedure
If Dynapower has not received the RMA requested item(s) from customer within fifteen (15) days of the assignment date, the RMA will be closed.
Dynapower will not accept any packages without an open, valid RMA number on the shipping label.
Only the specific items listed on the RMA Request Form will be accepted. All other items will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
After return shipment of a repaired part to the customer, Dynapower will close the RMA.
For status of an already issued RMA, please call (888) 696-3962 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org